Observer Research Foundation offers internships for scholars/students from diverse backgrounds but with mandatory skills in English language to work on a range of projects of national and international importance.
Interns may be asked to participate in a variety of activities, including research, writing, and organizing meetings and events that support the goals of the program they are assigned to.
- 1. To provide opportunities for scholars/students to gain practical experience in research and writing analytical reports.
- 2. To provide ORF with the assistance of qualified students specialized in various professional fields to help build the database, prepare special reports and generate content for the website.
- 3. To expose them to the activities of the Foundation.
- 1. Must be at least a graduate
- 2. Must be enrolled at a college/university/institution for advanced studies/diploma
- 3. Computer skills essential.
Internships will be of duration of three weeks to 24 weeks, the length of the internship depending on the project each intern will be assigned to and on the requirements of each Institute/Centre/Chapter.
Applications for internship must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write ’For Internship’ in the Subject column.
Since the number of internships is limited, ORF would not be in a position to reply to all individual enquiries. Candidates are requested to refrain from enquiring about progress of their application. Only selected candidates will be informed.