The Observer Research Foundation offers internships for scholars/students from diverse backgrounds but with mandatory skills in English language to work on a range of projects of national and international importance.
Interns may be asked to participate in a variety of activities, including research, writing, and organizing meetings and events that support the goals of the program they are assigned to.
An internship at ORF gives young students a platform to embark on an academic career by facilitating exposure to our comprehensive research centres.
Internships will be of duration of three weeks to 24 weeks, the length depending on the project each intern will be assigned to and on the requirements of each Institute/Centre/Chapter.
Interns can apply to work in any one of the following sectors:
- Centre for International Relations
- Institute of Strategic Studies
- Centre for Resources Management
- Centre for Economy and Development
- Centre for Politics and Governance
- Postgraduate Degree preferred. Graduate Degree considered only under exceptional circumstances
- English language skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Applications are accepted all year round depending on availability. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
To apply, please click on the following link: