|Vacancy: Fellow, Public Health
Location: New Delhi, India
About the Observer Research Foundation (ORF)
The Observer Research Foundation (ORF) is India's largest not for profit, multidisciplinary policy think tank. Engaged on a wide number of issues, with multiple domestic and international stakeholders, ORF is uniquely placed as a public policy platform. Some of ORF's key areas of research include international relations, security affairs, politics and governance, resources management and economy and development.
ORF has done extensive work in influencing the Post-2015 development discourse in India. Seeking to expand its work in achieving India's Health targets and beyond, the organization seeks knowledgeable experts with special interest in Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, & Child (RMNC) health policies and infrastructure in India. More information is available at www.orfonline.org.
• Researching in a credible and effective way
• Producing knowledge-based outputs
• Building and promoting partnerships across the organization and beyond
• Managing high-level events both domestic and international
• Liaising with internal researchers and partner organizations
• Education: PhD in Public Health, with special focus on RMNCH in developing countries.
• Experience: At least three years work experience in event management. Exceptional candidates with less work experience are also welcome to apply.
• Skills: Technology savvy and extremely comfortable using MS Office. Proven ability to work under pressing deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent command over English is a must. Basic proficiency in Hindi is desirable.
ORF will offer a competitive salary based on the candidate's experience and qualifications and is negotiable.
To apply, please send your latest CV and an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org