|ORF is looking for a qualified and experienced candidate to join its development and outreach team as a Communications Manager. This is a full-time position based out of ORF’s New Delhi office.
The work would entail:
• Extensively publicising ORF activities by using new and creative means through
popular social media platforms
• Promoting ORF events, including both pre-event and post-event publicity.
• Disseminating ORF publications to the widest possible network
• Assessing the impact and reach of such publicity and respond accordingly
• Education: A Bachelor’s degree is a minimum requirement. A degree in Mass
Communications or Journalism is desired but is not a mandatory requirement.
• Experience: At least five years work experience in communications or PR.
Exceptional candidates with less work experience are also welcome to apply.
• Social media skills: Technology savvy and extremely comfortable using popular
platforms like Facebook and Twitter in creative ways.
• Time Management: Proven ability to work under pressing deadlines and handle
multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Language skills: Proficiency in English is a must.
ORF offers a competitive salary based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
To apply, please send a cover letter and a short resume to Senior Manager (Admin), ORF, 20 Rouse Avenue, Near Bal Bhavan, ITO, New Delhi or email to email@example.com