20 January 2012
"The recent move of Coal India to resort to fix sale price of coal on Gross Calorific Value rather than on useful heat value of the fuel will have a direct impact on the sale price. This clearly indicates that Colliery order which is still in place, but only on the paper as the prices are still being guided by the Government..."
OIL & GAS
- Govt to be 'meddler' rather than 'market facilitator'
- Oil India in talks with Conoco for shale gas assets
- Iran's OPEC Governor warns Arab oil suppliers against backing an EU embargo
- Brazilian nuclear plants set new records
- Ethiopia and Sudan power grids soon to be linked
- Global Solar capacity rose 54 pc to 28 GW